COLD STARTERS AND SALADS
Bellota from 100% Iberian jamón.
Bellota 100% Iberian cured loin.
National cheese plate.
“Salmorejo” with basil sorbet and sprinkeled with goat cheese.
Red tuna tar´tar Balfegó and wasabi icecream.
Bluefin tuna tataki Balfegó with citrus and endive salad.
Lamb´s lettuce salad with mozarella balls, raspberries and dried tomatoes.
Organic tomatoes with albacore tuna in olive oil.
Grilled sea scallop with iberian tocino and Granny Smith apple mousse.
Octopus and potatoes topped with paprika olive oil, and fresh spring onions.
Omelet of Ortiguillas.
Fava beans with soft egg and crunchy tiny squid.
Rice with carabineer scarlet shrimp (Minimun 2 pax).
Paella of squid ink rice with tiny squid, rock shrimp and roasted garlic mayonnaise and azafran (Minimun 2 pax).
Risotto of bolete mushrooms and truffles with parmesan mousse.
FROM THE SEA
Sea bass with marine consome and grilled prawn.
Red tuna Balfegó with algae pesto and French onion in citrus pickled.
Cod with tomato concassé and baby carrots.
Sothern Spanish fish with pistachio garlic and squids ink.
FROM THE LAND
Rack of baby lamb with wheat and asparagus.
Slow cooked shoulder blade of baby lamb.
Roasted pork shank on a bed of cardamon scented pears.
Fillet mignon with puree of celery, turnip and snap peas with a vietnamese sauce.
T-Bone steak with pepers from “Padron” (Aprox. 1 kg).
Partridge in “Chilindrón” sauce.
* Tasting menu
- Salmorejo with Scarlet shrimp and strawberry sorbet.
- Blafegó red tuna tartar with wasabi ice cream.
- Scallops with citrus Hollandaise sauce.
- Hake skewer with clam water emulsion and organic extra virgin olive oil, confit of baby broad beans and black garlic.
- "Label Rouge" quail glazed in its own juice served on Portobello mushroom carpaccio.
- National cheese platter.
- Chocolate delight with Manchego cheese ice cream, olive oil sponge and salt flakes.
*Note: An invitation to a spa circuit will be given with the Tasting Menu.